Monday 17 August 2009

The Difficult First Post

Hey! No idea what this blog is here for or for whom it is speaking to, but I have felt an overwhelming urge to write gnawing at me like a flapping piranha for the past couple of days. I'm Joe from Birmingham, amateur bookseller and professional poker player. Or is it the other way round?

The nucleus of an idea that has not progressed even to its tadpole stage yet is to talk about my experiences playing poker; hopefully I can describe them in such a way that they are interesting to anyone that's not me and the random guy that stacks me every night.

Ok, it's late, I'm going to bed. I played a $3 45 man turbo on Stars after my GF went home tonight, and I duly won so I fall asleep rolling in my bed of virtual dollars dreaming about my massive $43 score. That is how baller this blog will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment